Abbie Nielsen (via harrycmon)
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently."
(Source: passionandcoffeestains, via erisatotheright)
Stills from Requiem for a Dream (2000)
why is everything on the floor?
the 3 stages
stage 1: i think about you (a lot)
baby i’m yours//arctic monkeys ; give it to me//the maine ; all my heart//sleeping with sirens ; liquid confidence//you me at six ; don’t let me go//harry styles and sam mccarthy ; love is easy//mcfly ; i wanna be yours//arctic monkeys ; on your side//a rocket to the moon ; always summer//yellowcard ; six feet under the stars//all time low ; made in the USA//demi lovato ; wildheart//the vamps ; everything has changed// taylor swift and ed sheeran ; proof//paramore
stage 2: this is not what i wanted
aka oh shit
out of my limit//5 seconds of summer ; sometimes (alternate)//a rocket to the moon ; do you want me (dead)//all time low ; lies//marina and the diamonds ; miss missing you//fall out boy ; suck it and see//arctic monkeys ; summertime sadness//lana del rey ; in the dark i see//lights ; something better came along//lower than atlantis ; there’s no such thing as accidental infidelity//you me at six ; come home//tonight alive ; all i wanted//paramore ; stay//mayday parade ; too much//all time low
stage 3: im so much better off without you
aka fuck you im happy
hell and back//tonight alive ; light up the sky//yellowcard ; feeling sorry//paramore ; you are not//young guns ; vegas//all time low ; why’d you only call me when you’re high?//arctic monkeys ; what’s my age again//blink-182 ; how you love me now//hey monday ; bubblegum bitch//marin and the diamonds ; still breathing//mayday parade ; i’ll be okay//mcfly ; we are never ever getting back together//taylor swift ; grow up//paramore ; the other side//tonight alive
(Source: windows86, via chrisgiesen)
"What would your 7 year old self say if she saw you politely refusing your favorite flavor of ice cream.
(Mint chocolate chip goes best with warm summer nights)
What would she think if she knew you drank coffee black.
(You use to tell your mom it tasted like gasoline)
(Your dad made pancakes every Sunday morning)
Ran until your lungs couldn’t take in oxygen fast enough.
(No one is chasing you anymore)
Counting every calorie.
(You never liked math)
What would she say if she saw you hating yourself ."
(Source: weallwritealong, via frostied)